On this episode, I welcome UserTesting.com’s Stef Miller, one of their lead marketers.
We have great discussion about in-house content teams, conversion rates, how getting real people to look at your pages can tell you a whole new story.
Again, the URL where you can check out this amazing digital tool is:
Important links from the show:
- The mission is to help their customers get valuable information from their user base to improve their experience
- Everytime they get a new hire, they make them sign up for UserTesting and run a study to dig into the tool
- Test your messages to get simpler and clearer communication
- 50,000 testers and access to up to 1M People so you can target your test down to the exact demographic you are looking for. This = better data
2 For the Road – My Guest Recommends 2 Tools for You:
- Trello – Project Management Tool
- Optimizely – Page optimizing software
- BONUS – Hootsuite – Social Media Organizer
Stef’s contact information to learn more:
I thrive on feedback so if you would, please leave me a review for the show on iTunes by clicking HERE or taking this short survey to help me get better
Music by: bensound