On this episode, I welcome Nathan Ellering from CoSchedule.com to the show.
We have an awesome discussion around Marketing, content creation, North Dakota, Twitter and more.
Again, the URL where you can check out this amazing digital tool is:
Important links from the show:
- CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer
- CoSchedule Blog
- CoSchedule Content Marketing Editorial Calendar
- CoSchedule Click To Tweet
- The Problem – Not a good way in WordPress to organize your content and LAUNCH IT
- Your audience will only read roughly 18% of your content – approx. 100 words so your social shares need to be before 100 words
- Peak/End Rule – People remember the PEAK of your post and the end of your post so put social shares in those areas
- Only 16% of people read your entire content
2 For the Road – 2 Tools the guest uses to make their lives easier:
I thrive on feedback so if you would, please leave me a review for the show on iTunes or taking this short survey to help me get better
Music by: bensound