On this episode, I am honored to welcome Michael Cheng, the CEO of snip.ly, to the show.
We have an awesome discussion around Being an entrepreneur, coming up with something that was a need and a pain and how to get results from social media sharing.
Again, the URL where you can check out this amazing digital tool is:
Important links from the show:
- Study of Interactive Design at Simon Fraser University
- YouTube Link with Drew’s Snip.ly Link
- Snip.ly User Generated Content on YouTube
- Business started from a question – “What is your return on investment from curating content?” – The tool helps solve that
- As a CEO, very important to stay close to customer service to understand what customers NEED
- Conversions are different to everyone, what is your? Use Snip.ly to help reach those goals
- How can you combine great tools for great power
2 For the Road – 2 Tools that the guest uses to make their lives better:
I thrive on feedback so if you would, please leave me a review for the show on iTunes by clicking HERE or taking this short survey to help me get better
Music by: bensound