Hello there family,
Here are the 5 Digital Tools I am loving this week and you should check out:
- Product Hunt
- Amazing website to discover new tools. Upvoting like reddit so you can see what’s trending. I am probably late to the game on this one but it’s literally a one-stop-shop for geeks like me who love tech, books, podcasts, SaaS apps and more.
- New to me but probably not to others, Smashwords is a distributor of ebooks to muple platforms like Amazon, iBooks, Nook, Kobo and more. Amazingly easy to upload and start sharing and you can make your books free forever (different than Amazon) so you can list build and create awareness for your platform
- Curated content that pairs nicely with Buffer, which I love. Each week you get new suggestions. Actually fits well because Buffer has just killed their suggestions module, check it out
- I LOVE Unroll.me! Super fast unsubscribe from emails and rollups, where you can take emails you still want but not cluttering up your inbox, and roll them into one daily email. Brilliant. Check it out.
- I know you have probably heard for Medium, but I love the platform and just wanted to share it. I would call it the new blogger but that wouldn’t do it justice. It’s sleek, easy to use and has some incredible writer’s and contributors. Check it out.
Have a great weekend and I will talk to you next week!